Find Your Ring Size
1. Wrap a piece of string or paper around your finger. Make sure to account for the size of your knuckle.
2. With a pen or sharpie, mark the 2 spots on the string/paper that overlap or meet.
3. Unwrap the string/paper and lay flat on a surface. Using a ruler, measure the distance (in millimeters) between the two dots.
4. Find your Inside Circumference in the chart below and convert it into a standard US/UK/AUS ring size.
Putting on a cuff
To avoid warping your cuffs or causing material damages, here is a guide on how they’re designed to be worn:
(the GIF above can be used as a reference)
1. Take the part of the cuff opposite from the opening of the cuff.
2. Rotate the cuff so that the open ends face the side of your wrist.
3. Push the open end of the cuff over the skinniest part of your wrist.
4. Rotate the cuff so its opening faces the desired way
5. Apply pressure on each end of the cuff to close it just slightly
Have More Questions?
If you need additional assistance, check out our Frequently Asked Questions or Contact us pages.